If you are a community member or scholar willing to submit audio recordings of oral histories to the collection, but unable to transcribe the interviews yourself, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions. We will contact you to discuss your transcription needs and how we can help fund transcription.
- 1. What countries are your narrators from? Will you be conducting the interviews in that country?
- 2. What language will the interviews be in?
- 3. How many interviews do you anticipate doing?
- 4. How many minutes or hours do you anticipate your interviews being on average?
- 5. Is this part of a scholarly project? If so, please describe the project.
- 6. Will you be basing the interviews off of the Oral Life History Suggested Questions list? If you have your own list of questions you’ll be asking, please attach those to the email.